Friday, February 15, 2008

Picture this...

You just started a new job on Monday. On Thursday, you get an offer for another job that is, well, too good to refuse. It's like when someone offers you a piece of apple pie, and you think, wow, that is just great... and then someone else comes along and offers you a piece of apple pie fresh out of the oven, with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce... I mean, you don't want to hurt the first guy's feelings, but you can't pass up the extras on piece #2... and you can't have both because it'll totally ruin your diet. Now add to this the fact that you're just a bundle of panicky nerves.

I was up all night trying to come up with a way to quit my job. On day 5. So that I could start job number 2 the next Monday. Gah. Gaaaaaaaaah.

I managed it. But just imagine the terror and stress. NOT GOOD, my friends, NOT GOOD.

On to the next interminable trial... the new apartment! And whether or not I can pick a proper color of brown paint. You know... not so light it looks like hospital beige, but not so dark it looks like poo.

Although Meetho would probably LOVE that color...

No comments: